Seriously, put some thought into this... More than 1,000 Chinese companies list on US OTC Markets, and your company can probably also list. Now, you’re probably wondering what the challenges are:
• Who can list you company in a localized multilingual context?
• What is the minimum stock price and number of beneficial shareholders?
• How many shares need to be publicly traded?
• What's the minimum number of shares for each shareholder?
• Worried about loss of control over the company, which may eventually be taken over?
• What is the minimum public market value of your company's securities?
• Can you handle strict corporate governance, regulatory requirements and compliance?
• Loss of control over the company, which may eventually be taken over?
• Are you ready for a shift from owner objectives to hired manager and shareholder objectives?
• How do you motivation employees not offered shares?
Yes, you read that right. It is not easy to list Chinese companies on US OTC Markets.