Regardless of if you sell a product or a service, you need customers. Your main challenge is that your customers do just fine without you. If you think it's nothing, think again…
Every customer relationship is limited in time. Therefore, you need to worry about:
• How can you avoid losing customers in a localized multilingual context?
• Should you reconsider a lost customer or not?
• If your customer is lost, which other customers are at risk?
• Which elements of your offer are still appealing?
• Was your customer lost permanently? Why?
Doing business in China is confusing! Cultural differences and complex regulations create uncertainties, and administrative and bureaucratic tasks can be time-consuming. Finally, do your customers understand your sales, marketing and promotional efforts?