China is the largest and fastest growing market in the world. But what makes even large firms struggle in China, while trying to explore the opportunity?
• How can your representative office be localized and operate efficiently in a multilingual context?
• How can you quickly focus on your core business?
• Who can help you protect your intellectual property?
• How can current brands successfully be localized?
• Which office equipment suppliers are reliable?
• How should talented Chinese staff be recruited, trained and managed?
• For which roles should own staff be brought over?
• What is the downside of operating without a proper business license?
• Who can help you lower the operating risk?
• How can you temporary access sales, marketing and promotion resources?
On top of these challenges, doing business in China is even more confusing than that! Complex and changing regulations create uncertainty. Administrative and bureaucratic tasks can be quite time-consuming. Finally, with customers in China you need to ask “Do customer understand my sales, marketing and promotional efforts?